Friday, July 3, 2009

sooo...





I guess i will start actually using this! hahah
a lot has changed the past few months. I made a career decision to leave Elite (i still love them all)
after taking endless meetings with agencies all over New York, i decided to go with Fusion models NYC . I love the one on one attention i get there (i was done being another face on the board ha) well ill post later with some recent test and shoots that I've done the past few weeks.....

o yeah i have new hair.............................

3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha,
    I love your look going back to your days on ANTM. I am curious about the modeling process and like to get insight from models from their blogs, twitters, myspace and so on.

    What made you go to Asia - you, your agent? What were the reasons?

    What is it like modeling there, competitive, relaxed, formal, casual?

    What about your look do your clients like? Are the reasons different for clients in different geographies? different types of modeling - catalog, runway, beauty and so on?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha

    Your new look remind me of the young Mrs. Cruise.

    Looking forward to see ur work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sam i live in chile south america, i love your work, i'm your fan =) (sorry for my english)
    que estés muy bien, cuidate :D

    ReplyDelete